Re: [nv-l] xnmsnmpconf Question

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] xnmsnmpconf Question
From: Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz@princeton.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:42:18 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 00:54:39 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
Scott, run the same command, but with only the short name "nodex" and see if results are the same. I have seen strange things with how it resolves the community name that I haven't figured out yet. Also try clearing the xnmsnmp -clearcache and try it again.

Jeff Fitzwater
OIT Systems & Networking
Princeton University