[nv-l] RE: Web Console Menu question.

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] RE: Web Console Menu question.
From: "Erdey, Raymond M" <Raymond.M.Erdey@erac.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:21:53 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:33:31 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
Leslie,

  Thanks for your assistance.
  I was able to get it working by adding a file,

/usr/OV/www/webapps/netview/warf/Templates/SubmapExplorer/SiteInfoPopupMenu.xml,
  that contained my definitions for the "submapexplorer" application.

Raymond Erdey
http://www.geocities.com/rerdey