RES: [nv-l] Nodes are Unknown

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RES: [nv-l] Nodes are Unknown
From: Marcos Antonio Pezzutti Filho <pezzutti@banespa.com.br>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:07:04 -0300
Delivery-date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:15:58 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
Laszlo,

I don´t think so.
Independently of IOS version, the router has the mib-2 standard, and it´s
with these attributes that Netview discovers the router.
I think that it´s possible you have some duplicate IP or a wrong name in
some configuration file.
Off course it´s recommended to have the mibs up to date, but this doesn´t
denny the discovery process.

Att.

Marcos Pezzutti