RE: [nv-l] SMI files

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] SMI files
From: Brian Kraftchick <Brian.Kraftchick@odfl.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:03:53 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:13:19 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com
In addition to that, I have also been able to successfully load another MIB carrying the same IMPORTS requirments, and it loaded successfully....without getting the rfc1212 MIB loaded....what gives?  I think it's safe to say that I have no clue as to what I am doing ?????????  HA !