Re: [nv-l] Web Client Background Image

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Web Client Background Image
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:21:27 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 20:29:02 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

No. No. And Unknown.  I would say "not likely' unless the Java classes on which the client is built change.   Right now they do not permit a custom background.  We've already had to change the color of some of the foreground images because you cannot see them using the standard background.

In any case, plans for future releases of IBM products are never made public.  If you hear that something is coming in the next release, then basically it has  already been done, prototyped by the lab.  IBM doesn't like to make promises it cannot keep.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

Meyos Yemveng <yemveng@yahoo.ca>
Sent by: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

10/23/2003 03:07 PM