Re: [nv-l] input for SLA report

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] input for SLA report
From: Christopher Haynes <haynesch@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:51:54 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:59:34 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

Laszlo,
      You may want to investigate Tivoli Service Level Advisor (TSLA).
Information from NetView and TEC can be loaded into the Tivoli Data
Warehouse and then used by TSLA to do the type of reporting you might be
looking for.

thanks,
Chris Haynes
haynesch@us.ibm.com
Tivoli Quality Assurance Manager
(919) 224-1217

                      "Pal, Laszlo"

                      <laszlo.pal@eds.com>           To:
nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
                      Sent by:                       cc:

                      owner-nv-l-digest@lists        Subject:  [nv-l] input for
SLA report
                      .us.ibm.com

                      10/30/2003 10:23 AM

                      Please respond to nv-l

Hi,

I have a something to solve asap. Currently I generate monthly SLA report
for network using our operation journal and an excel sheet. This is a very
time destructive procedure. I would like to establish some automatic
process using Tivoli. What I have a working Netview (better and better
descriptive names), and TEC. Where should I start? What
information/documentation should I read to complete this task?

Thank you
Laszlo Pal