Re: [nv-l] nvsniffer / servmon

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] nvsniffer / servmon
From: "Dietmar Gaulhofer" <DIETMAR_GAULHOFER@at.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 13:14:39 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:25:37 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

Played arround with this one as well - i was also thinking it must be
there, because what i have been told, the *nix Version should have now all
Windows functions :(

What i have done is to create Symbols by hand - and send a trap with colors
the symbol if a Service Event happens. (script) - But this symbols are not
connected
to the node object. So all has to be done by hand ... To be able to color
the right symbol i have been useing the "selectionName+Decription" as the
symbol Selection Name.

Dietmar

Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>@lists.us.ibm.com on 02.11.2003
18:31:30