Re: [nv-l] Fwd: BOUNCE nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com: Message too long (>400

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Fwd: BOUNCE nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com: Message too long (>40000 chars)
From: "Bernard Disselborg" <BDisselborg@triple-p.nl>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:37:31 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 11:36:59 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Paul,

The 40000 limit is just fine, keep it as it is (and keep out the html
email junk).

Bernard

>>> pstroud@bellsouth.net 14-Nov-03 18:02:32 >>>
Hey folks,
Majordomo will block a message greater than 40,000 characters with all
the
HTML email that is being sent to the list, this can be breached fairly

quickly. I would suggest to all in the future that you snip the
relevant
information from the previous post if necessary and remove the rest of
the messages. This not only makes the messages nicer, it will also
make
the archive more relevant when doing a search.

Now, I can increase this value, but this is your list and I want to
know what
you guys(and ladies) think!

So let me know.

Paul Stroud