[nv-l] Sue Young is out of the office.

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Sue Young is out of the office.
From: syoung@westpac.com.au
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 00:20:58 +1100
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:33:01 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

I will be out of the office starting  01/15/2004 and will not return until
02/02/2004.

I will respond to your message when I return. If you have an urgent enquiry
please contact William Barrera on 82554930.

WARNING - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in
error, please delete and inform us by return email.

Because emails and attachments may be interfered with, may contain computer
viruses or other defects and may not be successfully replicated on other
systems,
you must be cautious. Westpac cannot guarantee that what you receive is what we
sent. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email by Westpac,
please contact us immediately.

It is also important to check for viruses and defects before opening or using
attachments. Westpac's liability is limited to resupplying any affected
attachments.

Westpac Banking Corporation ABN is 33 007 457 141.