Re: [nv-l] Event -Forwarding: extend cache-file

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Event -Forwarding: extend cache-file
From: "Oliver Bruchhaeuser" <oliver.bruchhaeuser@de.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:39:29 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:09:43 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
just added the following line to tecint.conf:
BufEvtMaxSize=128
and
nvtecia -reload
ran without errors.

Oliver

|         |           "Haseneder,      |
|         |           Martina"         |
|         |           <martina.hasenede|
|         |           r@datev.de>      |
|         |           owner-nv-l@lists.|
|         |           us.ibm.com       |
|         |           21.01.2004 16:56 |
|         |           nv-l             |

>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
                                     |
  |       cc:
                                     |
  |       Subject:  [nv-l] Event -Forwarding: extend cache-file
                                     |

>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

      NV 7.1.3 on AIX

Hi there,

I was trying to extend the size of the Event-Forwarding cachefile
      /etc/Tivoli/tec/cache

If I try to add the Parameter
           BufEvtMaxSize
to the     /usr/OV/conf/tecint.conf
try an     nvtecia -reload
the nvtecia does not accept too many parameters and does not restart.

Any experiances?
Thank you

Is there anybody out there...dadada
--