[nv-l] Support for AIX 5.2

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Support for AIX 5.2
From: "Cloostermans Helen (DBB)" <Helen.Cloostermans@dexia.be>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:54:57 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:05:47 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hello,

My Netview server (Netview 7.1.3 on AIX 4.3.3-ML 9) is soon going to be upgraded to AIX 5.X.
I thought that AIX 5.2 wasn't supported for NV 7.1.3 so I planned upgrading to AIX 5.1,  but I've searched the archives and found the mail below.
Is this information correct ? And does it have to be AIX 4.3.3-ML10 ?

Thanks,
Helen