[nv-l] Queries about NetView - Tivoli Data Warehouse integration

To: lists <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Queries about NetView - Tivoli Data Warehouse integration
From: John F <nvuser2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 19:56:48 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 04:02:33 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hello lists,

Environment  NetView 7.1.3 + Windows 2000 Server
                    Tivoli Enterprise Data Warehouse 1.1 (Single M/C installation on Win 2000)

Following are my queries. Request some one to clarify.

1. For the integration of NetView and Tivoli Data Warehouse, Do I have to install NetView with framework or just a standalone installation of NetView will be enough?

2. For the test environment, can I install NetView as well as Data Warehouse on the same server? (Performance is not an issue, as it is not a production environment).

Thanks & Regards,

John F

Do you Yahoo!?