RE: [nv-l] Unix environment files for Windows

To: "nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Unix environment files for Windows
From: "Ronaldo Baronas" <WA.Baronr03-Giola@unilever.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 07:18:50 -0300
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 10:32:50 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
John,

    Take a look in www.cygwin.com .
    Cygwin is a Linux-like environment for Windows. It consists of two parts:
a.. A DLL (cygwin1.dll) which acts as a Linux emulation layer providing
substantial Linux API functionality.
a.. A collection of tools, which provide Linux look and feel.
a.. Freeware

Cheers,

Ronaldo Baronas
GNU/Linux user # 159611