Re: [nv-l] loadhosts CLI

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] loadhosts CLI
From: John M Gatrell <John.Gatrell@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:10:12 +0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:18:52 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

You don't need to do anything with the linefeeds, just pressing the return key
inside the vi editor will put the linefeed in for you. Just make sure you don't put a space before
the final EOF, neither put the '>' in front.

loadhosts -m 255.255.255.0 <<EOF
10.1.1.1 demohost1.com demohost2
10.1.1.2 demohost2.com demohost2

EOF