[nv-l] Var for severity?

To: "NetView List (E-mail)" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Var for severity?
From: "Treptow, Craig" <Treptow.Craig@principal.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 08:16:05 -0600
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 14:26:55 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi.  We just upgraded to 7.1.4 and found out that the severity of the event is
no longer forwarded to TEC when we forward the events to TEC.  After a long PMR
yesterday, the result is that I need to define the severity in the TEC slot
mappings.

Rather than define "severity=CRITICAL" or "severity=HARMLESS" I'd rather do
something like "severity=$SEVERITY" to have the severity equal whatever we have
set it to using the Netview GUI.

Does such a variable exist?

Thanks,

Craig