RE: [nv-l] aixmib.my

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] aixmib.my
From: "Jeff Chwirut" <jchwirut@riggsbank.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 12:20:42 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:31:01 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
What Version of AIX are you running? I have been looking for such a MIB as well (we use AIX 5.1). My recent research has found, I believe, that this mib was introduced and only supported in AIX 5.2. I haven't had the time to research this completely, so don't quote me, I could be mistaken.

Jeffrey B. Chwirut

Riggs Systems Engineer