[nv-l] Cleared Events

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Cleared Events
From: "Georg Gangl" <Georg.Gangl@brz.gv.at>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:33:39 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:40:38 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi  Group members,

We are running NetView 7.1.3 on UNIX. Yesterday it happened that some
Traps could be found in trapd.log but were not visible in the "Events
Display Application Main Workspace" at the same time. Since no Filter
was active I suspect that a User - who has the right to do it - cleared
these Traps for All Users. Is there a possibility to find out who
cleared the Traps (there are no entries in the user.log files) ?
Thank you for any help in advance.

Cordially,

Georg Gangl

Ing. Georg Gangl