[nv-l] ruleset problem - action

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] ruleset problem - action
From: lucian.vanghele@bisnet.ro
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:14:57 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:32:35 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

hi there list!
I have a problem trying to use a rule created on a linux machine and
imported on my Windows Netview server. Mainly it does a pass on match and
after that I try to do an action or an inline action. For an action I have
"Off-line actions for Event Correlation are disabled for this release" and
for the inline action I have: Varbind contained an illegal character.
issuing sanitized version of the varbind:". I tried in both cases actions
like: "net send Administrator mesage", copy a file, nvecho and still no
results.
any clue?
thanks
Lucian Vanghele