Re: [nv-l] Wireless Network Management and cisco mibs

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Wireless Network Management and cisco mibs
From: ray.smith@clorox.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:53:50 -0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:08:15 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

yep that one came up.

The dup detect rules are based on slot values and these are based on the varbind arguments that are forwarded.  Since the subtree 224.1.x.x.x does not parse into slots the dup does not see them as separate events.

Ray Smith
IS Engineer
The Clorox Services Company
925-425-4363