Re: [nv-l] Web Console Security

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Web Console Security
From: reamd@nationwide.com
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:15:15 -0500
Cc: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com, owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:33:25 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Paul,
        Thanks, that appeared to have worked.

                          Paul

                          <pstroud@bellsouth.net>  T

                                                   To:   nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

                          Sent by:                 cc:

                          owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm

                          .com                     bcc:

                     Re: [nv-l] Web Console Security

                          03/18/2004 11:08 AM

                          Please respond to nv-l

Does the network end in .0? If so, did you try it without
the .0 at the end?

Paul