Re: [nv-l] oracle services

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] oracle services
From: CMazon@commercebankfl.com
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:49:55 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:53:47 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Are you running 7.1.4??  Have you tried using Servmon for that?  Configure it in servmon.conf just make sure you enter an interval at the end like isOracle|1521|OracleServers|Oracle|||*|20    (20 minutes).

The * at the end is the Selection criteria... so if you dont have an object with the name of 172.16.1.31 then it won't be able to check it.  * means to check all nodes in the NV database on that port (1521).

lucian.vanghele@bisnet.ro
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

03/25/2004 04:45 AM
Please respond to nv-l