Re: [nv-l] netnmrc warning

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] netnmrc warning
From: Costas Vergakis <vergakis@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 22:36:47 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 07:50:05 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Thanx George,
you were absolutely right.
Now netnmrc doesn't complain about anything
BUT
i still have difficulty to open the map.
Only root can open it and any other user fails.
When we try to open the map we all get the message:
WARNING: Cannot access message catalogs.
PROBABLE CAUSE: locale en_US is not installed
and in the user's log in /usr/OV/log we get:
ld.so.1: nvauth: fatal: libdirent.so: open failed: No
such file or directory
Any recommendations???

Costas

http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/supp_tech_exch.html