[nv-l] ruleset in Unix

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] ruleset in Unix
From: john@cosmos.dcmds.co.in
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:34:28 +0530
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 05:08:31 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi,

I want to write a ruleset to take action whenever the down event recived it
should hold for 5 minutes,If Upevent is recived within 5 mins then both
events will dropped. If UP event is not recived,within the allowed time
then down event will trigger and mail is to be send.Also in the case of
router if ruter marginal event recieved it should block router down event
also for 5 minutes,if up event recieved within 5 min then both the event
should dropped,otherwise mail is to be generated

If any body has the idea then please help, I am a new user of Netview

with Regards

John

The information in this e-mail is the property of DCM DataSystems and may
be confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and
access of this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the
intended receipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken in reliance of this message is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
receive this message by error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of this message.