Re: [nv-l] Solaris 2.8 7.1.4 non-framework Installation

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Solaris 2.8 7.1.4 non-framework Installation
From: IAN.BUNDY@jpmchase.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 09:17:32 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 06 May 2004 09:28:26 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hey Frank,
                     Do you know what the 8 recommended patches are or
where I can find them ??

Thanks > Ian.

 Strategic Outsourcing
 IBM Global Services, North Region

Ian Bundy
Enterprise Systems & Network Management Engineering
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Account

desk: 44-(0)1202 341515 GDP 731 1515
cell: 44-(0)7971 005478
email: ian.bundy@jpmchase.com

                      "Frank W. Hansen"

                      <fhansen@enterpriseinnov        To:
nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
                      ations.com>                     cc:
nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
                      Sent by:                        Subject:  Re: [nv-l]
Solaris 2.8  7.1.4 non-framework Installation
                      owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.

                      com

                      05/05/2004 22:03

                      Please respond to nv-l

Ian,

prior to installing NetView did you get a chance to load the 8_Recommended
patches?

--
Best Regards,

Frank W. Hansen