RE: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.4 Fixpack 1

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.4 Fixpack 1
From: "Binder, Karin" <karin.binder@nwa.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 16:47:29 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 20 May 2004 22:59:53 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Belated thank you for the replies received.  Unfortunately, the path here has
not been as smooth.  In addition to the ovtopmd core with signal 11, we had a
netmon core with a signal 6, and the nvcold problem mentioned in the other
thread.  On the upside, support is being most helpful, good traces have been
captured, and some debug modules are already in place.  We're also eliminating
our use of the nvUtil evaluate option.  Good progress, and I'm hopeful we'll be
getting fixes soon.

Regards,
Karin