Re: Re: [nv-l] Submap Explorer Lost Connection

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [nv-l] Submap Explorer Lost Connection
From: <westphal2002@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 17:48:17 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 24 May 2004 18:59:23 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Paul.
I think the problem was with the jetty.sh script and the Xmx variable value. We
only have about 20 Web Consoles open but we have nearly 50,000 objects. It
seemed to fail during large map changes or soon after discovering a dozen
network devices.

I increased the setting and so far it has been stable.

Thanks for the quick response.

Ray Westphal
Enterprise Rent-A-Car