Re: [nv-l] nvsetup segfault

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] nvsetup segfault
From: Oliver Bruchhaeuser <oliver.bruchhaeuser@de.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 15:07:54 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 27 May 2004 14:26:22 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Tom,

sure you have pdksh installed.
Otherwise you havn't got NetView installed.
The question is if it's this one from the NetView CD.
This is one of the prereqs in the Release Notes.
# rpm -q pdksh
pdksh-5.2.14-8

But with this new informations the problem seems to be related to pdksh.

Anybody else?

Oliver

Tom Hallberg <gimli@hhcrew.tk>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

27.05.2004 14:50
Please respond to

nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
cc
Subject
Re: [nv-l] nvsetup segfault

well it seems that I allready had pdksh installed, I tryed to start
nvsetup after I had started the pdksh , when I did that I got another
error msg,

[root@sadbnetview conf]# pdksh
# nvsetup
Memory fault