[nv-l] Unix Clients User Roles

To: netview Tivoli <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Unix Clients User Roles
From: Meyos Yemveng <yemveng@yahoo.ca>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 12:08:06 -0400 (EDT)
Delivery-date: Mon, 31 May 2004 17:25:48 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi Folks,
I am on SOLARIS 9, NV7.1.3 Fixpack2

Q1: how can I achieve the following for the NV UNIX client? my intent is to launch the client using xterm (xhosts)  or exceed.
  1- One user called "superuser" who will be able to perform superuser Roles similar to the ones in the Web-Console Security.
  2- One called "operator" who will be able to perform operator Roles similar to the ones in the Web-Console Security.

Q2: - I also had in mind to create several non-root accounts and would like to do the same as in Q1 on the NV Unix Client. How can I achieve this?

Thanks,

Thank You,
Meyos
"ALLEZ LES LIONS INDOMPTABLES"