[nv-l]

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l]
From: "Lucian Vanghele" <lucian.vanghele@bisnet.ro>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 16:34:27 +0300
Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 14:52:11 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
can I use tivoli inventory menu from netview console installing netview on a managed node that has only Inventory gateway (not server)? I tried on Windows and the response was: "command winvquery (or something like that) not found"

thanks

Sincerely Yours / al Dvs.
Lucian Vanghele,
Senior System Engineer, Business Information Systems- BIS srl
tf./fax:+4021 255 4579

This message is strictly confidential, between the emitter's and the
addressee's companies.
It's mandatory to have the approval of the initiator, to send it entirely or
partially, to a third company.

Acest mesaj este strict confidential , pentru companiile emitentului si
receptorului.
Pentru a putea fi transmis, intreg sau partial, unei terte companii, este
obligatoriu a avea aprobarea initiatorului.