RE: [nv-l] Interface added and deleted traps

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Interface added and deleted traps
From: "Erdey, Raymond M" <Raymond.M.Erdey@erac.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:06:53 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 19:23:36 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Brian,
Don't forget that "HSRP/redundant interfaces" need to be declared in
your /usr/OV/conf/netmon.seed file.
HSRP IPs start with "%", see comments section in your seed file.
Raymond Erdey
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
System Administrator
Network Management System Administration
Email: raymond.m.erdey@erac.com
Web: http://www.geocities.com/rerdey/