Re: [nv-l] validlv

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] validlv
From: lucian.vanghele@bisnet.ro
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:55:57 +0300
Delivery-date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:24:41 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
now I try a non-Framework installation and I have:

...(after accepting with an Y after Do you wish to continue?)

Permission denied

Permissions denied

The following problems were encountered:

host Tivoli3 (netview machine):

Trusted host access from TMR server denied: check host name, /.rhosts, etc

Trusted host access from TMR server denied: check host name, /.rhosts, etc

The type of this machine could not be classified as a supported architecture.

I suppose is something connected with rsh but hey ! why here??

Sincerely Yours / al Dvs.
Lucian Vanghele,
Senior System Engineer, Business Information Systems- BIS srl
tf./fax:+4021 255 4579

This message is strictly confidential, between the emitter's and the
addressee's companies.
It's mandatory to have the approval of the initiator, to send it entirely or
partially, to a third company.

Acest mesaj este strict confidential , pentru companiile emitentului si
receptorului.
Pentru a putea fi transmis, intreg sau partial, unei terte companii, este
obligatoriu a avea aprobarea initiatorului.

lucian.vanghele@bisnet.ro
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

06/10/2004 16:21 ZE3

Please respond to nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

nv-l@lists.tivoli.com

cc

bcc

Subject

[nv-l] validlv

hi list
trying to install nv 7.1.4 on a redhat Linux managed node (using Tivoli
desktop), I received the following:
    INTERP=linux-ix86
    VALIDLV=
    Unsupported version of Linux Operating System
please help ..
thanks