Re: [nv-l] again location.conf

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] again location.conf
From: "Lucian Vanghele" <lucian.vanghele@bisnet.ro>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 21:12:28 +0300
Delivery-date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 19:29:52 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Thanks for all your suggestions Bill, I'll try some of them monday when I'll go to the client.
I think I forgot to say I'm on redhat Linux.
Also I would like to add some comments to some of your suggestion in order to clarify the problem (or maybe to complicate it):

1. I will try to create a new location.conf file from scratch but anyway I don't think I have problems with the header
2. initially it was Brauunion 0 Site but after the problems started I've tried some variants like 255 or 1-255. Also I forgot to say that sometimes the Brauunion location is created and sometimes it evens contains one child location, but the errors are still there! I think that's quite strange!!
3. I also tried this one ... nothing!!
4. I'll try this one..

What about the APAR IY48698 ??

Sincerely Yours / al Dvs.
Lucian Vanghele,
Senior System Engineer, Business Information Systems- BIS srl
tf./fax:+4021 255 4579