Re: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.4 and DB2

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.4 and DB2
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 08:43:54 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 13:55:04 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Yes.  7.1.4 is just an update of the major product version NetView 7.1.  What is not altered nor updated is not changed nor mentioned in the minor release documentation.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

Shyam B Marathe <shyam.marathe@in.ibm.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

07/01/2004 08:09 AM
Please respond to

nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
cc
Subject
[nv-l] Netview 7.1.4 and DB2

List,

Has anyone tried installing NetView 7.1.4 in a TME environment where the
data gets pushed onto the back-end DB2 database through a RIM object?

I was referring to the V7.1.4 documentation but I could not see any
reference to RDBMS environment.

Can I assume that this is supported as described in V7.1 documentation ?

Thanks and Regards

Shyam Marathe

Sr. Manager Technical
Tivoli Software, IBM Software Group