[nv-l] debug libraries

To: "'Nv-L (nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com)'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] debug libraries
From: JAMES Robin <robin.james@eurocontrol.int>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 17:01:47 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 16:15:23 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi
I am using the Netview SNMP API on Digital UNIX and our version of Netview is 6
(.03?).

Is there a way to get debug versions of the Netview libraries? The main problem
would be our version of Netview is not supported anymore.

I am interested in the debug versions because one of our programs core dumped
after calling OVsnmpFreePdu. This happens infrequently. I wanted to do some
memory leak checks using Third.

The call to OVsnmpFreePdu is made having processed a get response PDU. The core
dump shows the get response PDU to be a little odd in that the program
requested 1 varbind and the response had 3 varbinds.

Many thanks
Robin James

____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and
intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any
unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on
the part of EUROCONTROL unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard
copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.