RE: [nv-l] details from trapd.log

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] details from trapd.log
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 11:28:37 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 18:33:22 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Fawad, what I do it create a ruleset that calls a PERL (or shell) script. All the script does is dump all the variables to a file for review. Then I go back and review the file and make adjustments to my script to properly automate the events.

To the best of my knowledge you cannot go back to the original trap if it's already rolled off.