Reporting Multiple Receipts of Netview List Messages (WAS [nv-l] MOM Mi

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Reporting Multiple Receipts of Netview List Messages (WAS [nv-l] MOM MissionCritical.mib )
From: "Stringfellow, William" <William.Stringfellow@bankofamerica.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:22:40 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 18:41:46 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
        Could those of you wanting to talk about this, please change the
subject line on your messages so that those of us that are not interested can
just delete them.
        For information purposes, Paul Stroud, the manager of the list,
reported these multiples as a problem he was working to resolve in a message to
the list shortly after they started.

        Thanks,
        Bill

Bill Stringfellow