Re: [nv-l] Netview Novice

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Netview Novice
From: Sumesh_Nair@amway.com
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 12:33:02 +0530
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 08:18:05 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Thanks oliver, really appreciate your reply.

Indeed the documentation that comes along with the software is quite comprehensive, but I need some thing more on the architectural side on how Netview functions, the tables that it creates in the SQL database etc. basically  behind the scene kinda stuff (I hope I am clear here).

Please do let me know if there is any.

Regards,
SN

Oliver Bruchhaeuser <oliver.bruchhaeuser@de.ibm.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

09/08/04 12:10 PM
Please respond to
nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
cc
Subject
Re: [nv-l] Netview Novice

there comes a lot of documentation with the product.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/NetView7.1.html

For NetView for UNIX start reading:

UNIX User's Guide for Beginners

UNIX Configuration Guide

UNIX Administrator's Guide

For NetView for Windows:

Windows NT User's Guide

Oliver

Sumesh_Nair@amway.com
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

09.08.2004 08:30
Please respond to

nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
cc
Subject
[nv-l] Netview Novice

Hi,

I am new to Netview and have been searching the net to find some good document from where I can understand how netview functions and can be configured. Could any of you please suggest any site if there is. I have tried IBM's Red book but couldnt find any that would be for novices.

Thanks & regards,
SN