Re: [nv-l] delete the database for rediscovery?

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] delete the database for rediscovery?
From: reamd@nationwide.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:49:22 -0400
Cc: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com, owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Delivery-date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:01:59 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Mike,
        If you want to clear your database you can go to serversetup,
maintain, clear database and I will assume that you would select "Clear
object/topology/map databases, save customization".

                          Mike

                          <mikee@mikee.ath.cx>     T

                                                   To:   nv-l@lists.tivoli.com

                          Sent by:                 cc:

                          owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm

                          .com                     bcc:

                                                   Subject:
                     [nv-l] delete the database for
                                                   rediscovery?

                          08/10/2004 03:22 PM

                          Please respond to nv-l

I've made several changes to location.conf and the server
does not seem to pull all my changes (some things are added,
but other things are not deleted, etc.). How do I delete
the database so that NV will rediscover the network and build
the maps properly?

Mike