RE: [nv-l] Map color and trap severity.

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Map color and trap severity.
From: "Allison, Jason (JALLISON)" <JALLISON@arinc.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:40:27 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:53:48 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
This can be accomplished by creating a callback application which registers
with trapd to retrieve a specific set of traps and in turn act on them
according to the logic you have implemented in your application which can
include changing statuses.  With respect to changing statuses you need to be
carefull as you can only set certain statuses withing the API.

Best of luck,

Jason Allison
Principal Engineer
ARINC Incorporated