Re: [nv-l] location.conf again

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] location.conf again
From: "Christopher J Petrina" <cjp8@meadwestvaco.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:57:26 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:14:25 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Check in /usr/OV/log  the location.log file.   If there are errors this is where they will be reported.

-Chris

Mike <mikee@mikee.ath.cx>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

08/20/2004 10:47 AM
Please respond to
nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

NetView <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
cc
Subject
[nv-l] location.conf again

I cleared the database (again), stopped and started the daemons,
and now my locations are not showing up. Why?

Mike

service._______________________________________________________________

This electronic message contains information from MeadWestvaco
Corporation or subsidiary companies, which may be confidential,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
information is intended to be used solely by the recipient(s)
named. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that
any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify MeadWestvaco
immediately at postmaster@MeadWestvaco.com.