[nv-l] Seed editor (gui)

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Seed editor (gui)
From: "Caballero, Herman - Herman E" <Herman.E.Caballero@lowes.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:12:24 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 17:31:39 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
What would cause for the seed editor to come up with only the add
option.  I have to crank it up a few times before I'm able to get the
remove and edit options as well (highlighted).

Also, when I crank up the seed editor, it comes up in a real small box
and I have to resize it every time.  When I click on the add, the option
to add a new node can't be seen, I also to resize it as well.  How can I
make it come up with bigger every time instead of having it to resize it
every time I crank it up?

Did I make any sense?

Herman Caballero