RE: [nv-l] Fixing plain green squares?

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Fixing plain green squares?
From: "Davis, Donald" <donald.davis@firstcitizens.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:09:37 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 22:24:11 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Mark,

"cisco-Cat2940Family" is not a generic Cisco bitmap.... right?

I think you need to be more generic, unless you have some custom Cisco bitmaps that I don't have.

This is an example from my /usr/OV/conf/C/oid_to_sym file:

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.217:Cisco Switch:Generic  # 2900

Best Regards,

Don Davis