Re: [nv-l] Java Console question

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Java Console question
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:35:22 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:47:38 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
The only way of controlling positioning on the Java console is via the native console. As you have seen, any change on native can result in a big change on the Java.
Cheers,
Jane

ronnie.ross@springs.com wrote:

What is the best way to spread out the icons on the main console so the
Full Java Consoles look good instead of having all the icons overlapping
making it hard to read?

I had an almost perfect map, then I moved one near the edge on the main
console and now on the Java consoles, the icons got bigger making them
overlap and they removed the city icon and are just green location object.
I have pulled all the ones near that edge back but on the Java consoles the
icons moved but does not change back to be readable.

Ronnie Ross

Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565
Copyright (c) 2004 Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>.  All rights
reserved.