[nv-l] Problem with servmon

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Problem with servmon
From: Javier Morate Guerrero <jmorate@carrefour.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 10:23:26 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 09:37:48 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

      Hi,

      I have a problem since I activated servmon. The consumption of PCU on
the part of process OVWDB went off. I installed the FP1, that assumes
solved the problem, but the problem persists.

      Now with NetView 7.1.4 FP1 and servmon deactivated, I only can have
active:
            Poll for Status
            Poll for Configuration Changes

      This way NetView is relieved (10% CPU), if I return to activate
Discover New Nodos, the CPU consumption becomes to rise (OVWDB 70% ) and
NETMON is delayed exaggerated .

CPU Architecture=PowerPC
Implementation=RS64-III, 64 bit
Machine has 2 CPUs (2 CPUs activated)