Re: [nv-l] Web configure question

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Web configure question
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 19:03:32 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 19:07:52 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Don't know of any good answers to this one. You need to diddle about with the map on your native console and check it on your web console for whether it looks OK - not ideal.

Cheers,
Jane

ronnie.ross@springs.com wrote:

On Windows 7.1.4 is there a config file someplace that controls the web
Java app?

If I get an icon to close to the edge, the icons grow in size and overlap,
then I move the icon back, but the icons are still big.  I move all the
icons near the edge back into the middle and it looks better. If I try to
put them back on the edge, I almost get done and the icons grow again and
again overlap.  Frustrating.

Ronnie Ross

Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565
Copyright (c) 2004 Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>.  All rights