[nv-l] identical Netview environnement when modification

To: "Netview - List (E-mail)" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] identical Netview environnement when modification
From: "D'Apice, Dominic" <D.D'Apice@SAQ.qc.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:01:50 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:02:40 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hello List, netview 7.1.3 fp 1 (aix 5.2)

 I've had a request from my telecom department about finding a way
(automatic) to have a identical Netview environnement for our 3 netview
server (lab, production and pre-production) when they do some netview
modification.

I mean, a script who copy all conf directories to another netview server or
something like that...
There exist a script ever made for that ?
what files can i copy whitout any problem  (seed file, smarset file, mib
file (bin), trapd, ruleset ).

Thanks
Dominic D'Apice
* D.D'Apice@saq.qc.ca