RE: [nv-l] Adding a custom menu to Netview.

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Adding a custom menu to Netview.
From: JAMES Robin <robin.james@eurocontrol.int>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:29:25 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:30:18 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
As Wolfgang said Netview reads ALL the files in this directory. If you have a habit of renaming previous versions of a file before creating a new version don't do that in this directory because if you have ovw and ovw.old both will be read !!

Regards
Robin