[nv-l] 7.1.4 FixPack2 Good Stuff!

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] 7.1.4 FixPack2 Good Stuff!
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:12:42 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 21:13:17 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hey everybody, the web client map isn't fat and squished together any more! I just noticed this. Small icons on the topology view that are spaced relatively the same as on the Motif map! Hooray!

There is a problem with the fqhostname, as Jane pointed out the other day. My current customer just added a rule to populate it from hostname if it isn't populated, while we wait for a fix for that. That is APAR IY65255 for those of you who are interested.

And.... the users can change their own passwords!!!!  Those are my favorite parts so far. I'm also expecting improved performance in netmon startup based on some of the apars in it that involve the xnmsnmpconf database.

Detroit