[nv-l] Netview Status Source Symbol vs Propagated

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Netview Status Source Symbol vs Propagated
From: alejandro.gabay@reuters.com
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:33:21 -0300
Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:36:33 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi All:
We are seen a very strange behavior in our Netview. To some devices we have
manually changed the Symbol Description Status Source from "Symbol" to
"Compound (Propagated)", but after some random time this field comes back to
symbol.

Does any one know what is going on?. NV 7.1.4 FP 2 Solaris 8.

PS: Merry Christmas to you all, and Thank you for your great help!.
B. Regards
Alejandro Gabay

the views of Reuters Ltd.