Re: [nv-l] Formatting trap message

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Formatting trap message
From: Demis Gonçalves <demisgc@ig.com.br>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:35:32 -0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:36:33 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Thanks James, you explained exactly what i wanted to know. My system run on Windows. I would like to use the description of the varbind 5 to format a message description, but now i know that it´s impossible. If i use the $5 to format the message it only display to me Alert: Virus Found and dont show the content of var5. I´ll try other things to capture this message!

Once more thanks!

Demis